Skip navigation

Permits and Licenses

The City Clerk's Office is responsible for a series of different licenses and permits.  Some licenses such as animal and liquor licenses are regulated by the State.   A license to close a street for a block party or place a dumpster in the right-of-way temporarily were designed by the City to accommodate the needs of the residents and businesses.


The City of Evansville is taking letters of interest for persons interested in serving on the City Council.

Click HERE

Meet Our Staff


Judy Walton

City Clerk